Multiphase two-screw pump A8 2VV 125/40–80/40 for a differential pressure of 40 bar
- 35 Downloads
Characteristics of pump versions with front and rear reducers for pumping I40 oil and water are given. Flexure of the screws and loads on the supports are assessed. It is noted that with respect to screw rigidity and loads on the supports a three-support structure with a front reducer is superior to a structure with a rear reducer. A two-support structure, being inferior in shaft rigidity to a three-support structure, has smaller loads on the supports.
KeywordsCasing Centrifugal Pump Lateral Profile Maximum Flexure Operating Member
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Ryazantsev, “Multiphase two-thread pump A8 2VV 80/40–40/40,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., 26–27 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.Russian Federation Patent No. 2113643, ICI C16F 16 H 1/06: Cycloid-Involute Gear.Google Scholar
- 3.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1772470, ICI A1 F 16 H 1/06, F 04 C 2/16: Cycloid Gear.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Ryazantsev, Rotary Pumps Having Cycloid Gears [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (2005), p. 345.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Ryazantsev, “Radial forces and rigidity of screws of multiphase two-screw pumps,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 12, 24–27 (2001).Google Scholar