Differential Sucker-Rod Pumps
- 37 Downloads
Operation of various types of differential sucker-rod pumps under industrial conditions has been analyzed. Based on this analysis, technical measures to increase the efficiency of the pumps have been developed.
KeywordsMineral Resource Technical Measure Industrial Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. S. Zakharov, Piston and Plunger Pumps for Oil Production [in Russian], VNIIOENG OAO, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.Well Sucker-Rod Pumps for Oil Production — A Catalog [in Russian], TsINTIkhimneftemash, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Catalog of the Dagang Oilfield Group New Century Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Dagang, China.Google Scholar
- 4.V. M Lyustritskii and I. V. Shurov, “Delivery coefficient of pumping installation and straining of rod strings,” Neftepromysl. Delo, No. 8, 17–20 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Mukhametzyanov, I. N. Chernyshov, A. I. Lipert, and S. B. Ishemguzin, Oil Production by Sucker-Rod Pumps [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1993), p. 350.Google Scholar