Deformation Processes in Mechanothermoforming Productions
- 18 Downloads
It is demonstrated that in addition to the rheologic characteristics of the blank material, the deformation kinetics is determined largely by a complex operating condition, which can be varied for intentional control of the processes. The deformation processes that occur during the drawing of blanks are not simply mechanical, but thermomechanical processes that depend on the temperature conditions of the production.
KeywordsMineral Resource Deformation Process Thermomechanical Process Rheologic Characteristic Complex Operating
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Salazkin and M. A. Sheryshev, Machines for Forming Articles from Sheet Thermoplastics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Sheryshev and B. A. Pylaev, Pneumatic and Vacuum Forming [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. Khoseini, “Thermoforming of polymeric articles from flat blanks,” Theses of the Internet Conference “Creative Genius of Youth in Science and Education” [in Russian], Part 2, MGUIE, Moscow (2003), pp. 8–12.Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Sheryshev, “Negative pneumo-vacuum forming of axisymmetric articles,” Dissertation for Candidate of Technical Sciences, Moskovskii Institut Khimicheskogo Mashinostroeniya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Sheryshev, “Development of analytical methods for equipment and processes involving the forming of sheet thermoplastics and elastomers,” Dissertation for Doctor of Technical Sciences, Moskovskii Institut Khimicheskogo Mashinostroeniya, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Leonov, Description of the Rheologic Behavior of Elasto-Visous Media Subject to Large Elastic Deformations [in Russian], Izdatel’stvo Akademii Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Bartenev and Yu. V. Zelenev, Course in Polymer Physics [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Borisov, I. A. Gerasimchuk, M. S. Kuz’min, and A. N. Mikhailov, “Thermodynamics and deformation mechanics of cross-linked-elastomers,” Theses of the Internet Conference “Creative Genius of Youth in Science and Education” [in Russian], Part 2, MGUIE, Moscow (2003), pp. 20–24.Google Scholar
- 10.D. B. Ermakov, B. V. Berdyshev, and V. K. Skuratov, “Mathematical modeling of the mechano-thermal forming of hollow articles from flat polymeric blanks,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 5, 3–5 (1998).Google Scholar
- 11.B. V. Berdyshev, “Bases of the theory of forming of hollow articles from polymers, and methods of analyzing forming elements of processing equipment,” Dissertation for Candidate of Technical Sciences, MGUIE, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar