Parameters of A1 2VV 15/40-8/30 multiphase pump for various drive shaft speeds
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Drive Shaft Shaft Speed Multiphase Pump Drive Shaft Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Ryazantsev, V. V. Plyasov, and N. D. Shumakov, “Twin-screw pumps A1 2VV 15/40 and A8 2VV 22/40 for transferring petroleum—water—gas multiphase mixture or diesel fuel,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 7, 21 (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Ryazantsev,“Calculation of volumetric and mechanical-hydraulic efficiency of multiphase pumps,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 10, 24 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.Neumaier, R. 1968Kreiskol-benpumpen zur Forderung hochviskoser MedienTechnische MittelungenVulkan-VerlagEssenGoogle Scholar
- 4.Patent RU (11) 2113643. Cycloid-Involute Gearing. Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Ryazantsev, V. A. Vdovenkov, and V. A. Pisarev, “Calculation of the forces acting on the screws of a twin-screw pump,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 3, 15 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Ryazantsev, “Radial forces and screw rigidity in a two-screw multiphase pump,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 12, 24 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Stuart, “Multiphase pumping addresses a wide range of operating problems. Production report: Multiphase meters and pumps” Oil and Gas Journal, Sept. 19 (2003).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004