Characteristic features of airtightness analysis of flange connections with gaskets formed from Graflex material
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsCharacteristic Feature Mineral Resource Flange Flange Connection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Prodan, V. D. 1991Sealing Equipment for Stationary Detachable JointsMashinostroenieMoscow[in Russian]Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Avdeev, E. T. Il’in, G. A. Ulanov et al., “A procedure for analysis of flange connections with a sealing gasket formed from thermoexpansive graphite,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 4, 15–18 (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Bozhko, V. D. Prodan, T. V. Shadrina, and N. S. Polyakova, “Selection of gasket width for flange connections,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 5, 8“9 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.High-Pressure Vessels and Pipelines. Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.Malinin, N. N. 1975Applied Theory of Plasticity and CreepMashinostroenieMoscow[in Russian]Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004