Methods of nonequilibrium thermodynamics for investigating intermolecular interactions in lube oils
- 19 Downloads
A method for experimental determination of the temperature intervals of structure formation and the activation energy of viscous flow is described on the example of lube oils. The results obtained are interpreted from the point of view of nonequilibrium thermodynamics.
KeywordsStructural Transformation Supramolecular Structure Graphic Dependence Thermal Hysteresis Nonequilibrium Thermodynamic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Lashkhi, I. G. Fuks, and G. I. Shor, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 6, 16–20 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Lashkhi, Ibid., No. 3, 32–33 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Likhterov, G. I. Shor, A. P. Lapin, et al., Ibid., No. 6, 55–58 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.E. D. Shchukin, A. V. Pertsov, and E. A. Amelina, Colloid Chemistry: Textbook for Universities and Chemical Engineering Institutes [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. I. Syunyaev, R. Z. Syunyaev, and R. Z. Safieva, Petroleum Disperse Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Panchenkov, Theory of the Viscosity of Liquids [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Nicolis and I. Prigogine, Exploring Complexity: An Introduction, W. H. Freeman, San Francisco (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.RF Patent No. 2289125.Google Scholar