Electrode Pitches from Heavy Gasoil Pyrolysis Resins
- 10 Downloads
Two versions of technology for production of petroleum pitches based on heavy resins from pyrolysis of gasoil cuts are examined.
KeywordsPetroleum Pyrolysis Mineral Resource Gasoil Petroleum Pitch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. P. Mukhina, G. F. Lesokhina, T. A. Kalesnikova, et al., Composition and Processing of Heavy Pyrolysis Resins [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Dolmatov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7, 8–9 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. R. Khairudinov, L. V. Dolmatov, N. S. Gaskarov, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 1, 22–25 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Dolmatov, I. R. Khairudinov, and R. G. Galeev, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 4–6 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Dolmatov, I. R. Khairudinov, and R. G. Galeev, Ibid., No. 8, 14–15 (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Dolmatov and R. A. Faskhutdinov, Ibid., No. 12, 14–15 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.B. M. Rybak, Analysis of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.V. E. Privalov and M. A. Stepanenko, Coal-Tar Pitch [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.D. F. Varfolomeev, R. Kh. Sadykov, T. A. Kolesnikova, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 4–6 (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1684311.Google Scholar
- 11.D. D. Berents, D. B. Vol'-Epshtein, T. A. Mukhina, et al., Processing of Liquid Products of Pyrolysis [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005