Polyfunctional Process Media for Metal Working
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Metal Working
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Buyanovskii, I. G. Fuks, and T. N. Shabalina, Boundary Lubrication. Stages of the Development of Tribology [in Russian], GUP Izd. Neft’ i Gaz, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.G. B. Shirokova, B. Z. Solyar, and I. I. Reider, Trudy VNII NP, 47, 53–58 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Shkol’nikov, Yu. N. Shekhter, O. L. Mikhailova, et al., Ibid, pp. 3–11.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Fokin, M. V. Pospelov, A. N. Levichev, et al., Ibid., pp. 11–15.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Shekhter, S. E. Krein, and L. N. Teterina, Oil-Soluble Surfactants [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005