Expanding Feedstock Resources for Manufacture of Vaseline
- 23 Downloads
An alternative to petrolatum in feedstock for manufacture of medicinal Vaseline from Azerbaidzhan crudes was sought. The feedstock, adsorbent, and processing conditions selected increase the yield of Vaseline from 35–40 to 70–75% while reducing formation of difficult to use wastes.
KeywordsProcessing Condition Mineral Resource Petrolatum Vaseline
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Sh. Kuliev, F. I. Samedova, and D. G. Gasanova, Azerbaidzh. Khim. Zh., No. 5, 14–17 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Sh. Kuliev, F. I. Samedova, and D. G. Gasanova, Azerbaidzh. Neftyan. Khozyaistvo, No. 10, 40–42 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 925988.Google Scholar
- 4.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 972838.Google Scholar
- 5.USSR Inventor’s certificate No. 1829385.Google Scholar
- 6.Patent Application No. 96/000750 (Azerbaidzhan).Google Scholar
- 7.SRR Patent No. 68760.Google Scholar