Current Aspects of Thermolysis of Petroleum Feedstock
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Mineral Resource Thermolysis Current Aspect Petroleum Feedstock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. G. Gyul’misaryan and Ibragim Ali, in: Proceedings of the III International Symposium “Petroleum Disperse Systems,” Moscow, December 10, 2004 [in Russian], Tekhnika, TUMA GRUPP, Moscow(2004), pp. 61–62.Google Scholar
- 2.R. B. Gun, Petroleum Asphalts [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.B. P. Tumanyan and S. L. Tabarov, in: Proceedings of the 5 th Scientific-Technical Conference “Current Problems in the State and Evolution of the Oil and Gas Complex in Russia,” Moscow, October 22-2, 2003 [in Russian], Neft’ i Gaz, Moscow (2003), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Pivovarova, B. P. Tumanyan, and B. I. Belinskii, Visbreaking of Petroleum Feedstock [in Russian], Tekhnika, TUMA GRUPP, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.B. P. Tumanyan, Scientific and Applied Aspects of the Theory of Petroleum Disperse Systems [in Russian], Tekhnika, TUMA GRUPP, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005