From governance to Governance: On Blurring Boundaries
- 491 Downloads
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility Business Ethic Social Enterprise Corporate Citizenship Global Compact
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cornelius, N., and J. Wallace: 2011, ‘Cross-Sector Partnerships and City Regeneration: Ethical Considerations’, Journal of Business Ethics, doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0780-6
- Crane, A., & Matten, D. (2008). ‘Fear and loathing in the JCC: unleashing the monster of ‘New Corporate Citizenship Theory’ to confront category crisis’, Journal of Corporate Citizenship, 29, 21-24.Google Scholar
- Garsten, C., & Jacobsson, K. (2007). ‘Corporate globalisation, civil society and post-political regulation - Whither democracy?’, Development Dialogue, 49, 143-157.Google Scholar
- Le Ber, M. J. and O. Branzei: 2011, ‘Value Frame Fusion in Cross Sector Interactions’, Journal of Business Ethics, doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0785-1.
- Matten, D., & Crane, A. (2005). ‘Corporate citizenship: towards an extended theoretical conceptualization’, Academy of Management Review, 30(1), 166-179.Google Scholar
- Rivera-Santos, M., and C. Rufín: 2011, ‘Odd Couples: Understanding the Governance of Firm-NGO Alliances’, Journal of Business Ethics, doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0779-z.
- Rosenau, J. N., & Czempiel, E. O. (eds.) (1992). Governance without government: order and change in world politics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Sahlin-Andersson, K. (2004). ‘Emergent Cross-Sectional Soft Regulations: Dynamics at Play in the Global Compact Initiative’ in U. Mörth (ed), Soft Law in Governance and Regulation: an Interdisciplinary Analysis. Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar.Google Scholar
- Scherer, A. G., and G. Palazzo: 2011, ‘The New Political Role of Business in a Globalized World – A Review of a New Perspective on CSR and its Implications for the Firm, Governance, and Democracy’, Journal of Management Studies, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- Seitanidi, M. M., Koufopoulos, D. and P. Palmer: 2011, ‘Partnership Formation for Change: Indicators for Transformative Potential in Cross Sector Social Partnerships’, Journal of Business Ethics, doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0784-2
- Selsky, J., & B. Parker: 2011, ‘Platforms for Cross-Sector Social Partnerships: Prospective Sensemaking Devices for Social Benefit’, Journal of Business Ethics, doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0776-2.
- Vurro, C., Dacin, M. T. and F. Perrini: 2011, ‘Institutional Antecedents of Partnering for Social Change: How Institutional Logics Shape Cross-Sector Social Partnerships’, Journal of Business Ethics, doi: 10.1007/s10551-011-0778-0.
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011