The Parlay network API specification
- 15 Downloads
New business opportunities have emerged for network operators to offer a new generation of interfaces directly to solution providers that expose information and control in various intelligent networks. The paper describes the commercial rationale and operational benefits of these application level interfaces. The Parlay Group has defined application programming interfaces (APIs) to expose network capabilities including wireline, mobile, IP QoS, and messaging to external enterprises. The Parlay Group and the API specification are described, together with an illustration of how the API could be used to create an enterprise workflow solution that integrates capabilities in different networks.
KeywordsNetwork Operator Unify Modelling Language Application Programming Interface Interactive Voice Response Call Control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Parlay: ’API specification 2.0-core specification document’ — http://www.parlay.org/
- 2.Parlay Group Press Release (May 1998) — http://www.parlay.org/
- 3.Parlay Group Press Release (December 1998) — http://www.parlay.org/
- 4.Guaranteed Call Delivery Demonstration (1998) — http://www.parlay.org/
- 5.Parlay Group Press Release (June 1999) — http://www.parlay.org/
- 6.UML version 1.1 — OMG standard (November 1997).Google Scholar