Mathematical Models for Evaluation of Blood Supply to the Prostate and a Device for Biofeedback Magnetotherapy of Chronic Prostatitis
- 15 Downloads
The efficiency of treatment of chronic prostatitis can be increased using mathematical models for adjusting the amplitude and the frequency of the therapeutic electromagnetic effect according to the parameters of blood supply to the prostate.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuz’min, А. А., Filist, S. A., Seregin, S. P., Meshkovskii, D. V., Novikov, A. V., Kotsar, A. G., and Dolzhenkov, S. D., “A method for biofeedback magnetotherapy and a device for its implementation,” Patent No. 2355446; published 21.05.2009.Google Scholar
- 2.Ivakhnenko, A. G. and Yurachevskii, Yu. P., Modeling of Complex Systems Based on Experimental Data [in Russian], Radio I Svyaz’, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Korenevskiy, N. A., Shutkin, A. N., and Boitsova, E. A., “Assessment and management of the state of health based on Rasch models,” Med. Tekh., No. 6, 37-40 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.Korenevskiy, N. A., Shutkin, A. N., Gorbatenko, S. A., and Serebrovskii, V. I., Assessment and Guidance of the State of Health based on Trained Hybrid Intelligent Techniques. A Monograph [in Russian], TNT, Stary Oskol (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.Korenevskiy, N. A., Artemenko, M. V., Provotorov, V. Ya., and Novikova, L. A., “A method for synthesis of fuzzy decision rules based on system interconnection models for solving problems of disease prognosis and diagnosis,” Sist. Anal. Upr. Biomed. Sist., 13, No. 4, 881-886 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.Korenevskiy, N. A., “Application of fuzzy logic for decision-making in medical expert systems,” Med. Tekh., No. 1, 33-35 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.Korenevskiy, N. A., “A method for synthesis of heterogenous fuzzy rules for analysis and control of the state of biotechnical systems,” Izv. YuZGU. Ser. Upr. Vych. Tekh. Informat., Med. Priborostr., No. 2, 99-103 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.Korenevskiy, N. A., Krupchatnikov, R. A., and Gorbatenko, S. A., “Generation of fuzzy network models taught on basis of data structure for medical expert systems,” Med. Tekh., No. 2, 18-24 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.Korenevskiy, N. A. and Razumova, K. V., “Synthesis of a group of hybrid fuzzy models for evaluation of the state of complex systems,” Naukoemk. Tekhnol., 15, No. 12, 31-39 (2014).Google Scholar