Inducible NO Synthase mRNA Expression and Infiltration of Rats Myocardium with Inflammatory Cells in 2-4 Hours after Modeled Permanent Ischemia or Ischemia/Reperfusion
- 31 Downloads
Expression of inducible NO-synthase mRNA and myocardial infiltration with neutrophils were studied in rats with modeled permanent ischemia and ischemia/reperfusion models. Expression of inducible NO synthase mRNA in the ischemic region increased significantly in 3, 3.5, and 4 h in modeled ischemia/reperfusion and in 3.5 and 4 h in permanent ischemia. Myocardial infiltration with neutrophils was significantly higher than in intact controls throughout the experiment without significant intergroup differences. In non-ischemic myocardium, enhanced expression of inducible NO synthase mRNA and moderate neutrophilic-lymphocytic myocardial infiltration were also observed in 3.5, and 4 h after ischemia.
Key Wordsnitric oxide inducible NO synthase myocardial ischemia myocardial infiltration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Akhmetshina MR, Berdalin AB, Morozova MP, Buravkov SV, Bespalova ZhD, Sidorova MV, Aref’eva TI, Krasnikova TL, Gavrilova SA. Influence of 29-40 and 65-76 MCP-1 fragments on myocardium morphology in rats after ischemia-reperfusion. Ross. Fiziol. Zh. 2015;101(7):789-803. Russian.Google Scholar
- 2.Berdalin AB, Gavrilova SA, Golebeva AV, Buravkov SV, Koshelev VB. Semax influence on rat cardiomyocite apoptotic cell death in irreversible ischemia and ischemia-reperfusion. Ross. Med.-Biol. Vestn. im. akad. I. P. Pavlova. 2011(2):2. Russian.Google Scholar
- 3.Manukhina EB, Malushev IYu. Role of nitric oxide in development and prevention og emdothelial dysfunction. Vestn. Vitebsk. Gos. Med. Univer. 2003;2(2):5-17. Russian.Google Scholar
- 5.Heinzel FR, Gres P, Boengler K, Duschin A, Konietzka I, Rassaf T, Snedovskaya J, Meyer S, Skyschally A, Kelm M, Heusch G, Schulz R. Inducible nitric oxide synthase expression and cardiomyocyte dysfunction during sustained moderate ischemia in pigs. Circ. Res. 2008;103(10):1120-1127.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 11.Vejlstrup NG, Bouloumie A, Boesgaard S, Andersen CB, Nielsen-Kudsk JE, Mortensen SA, Kent JD, Harrison DG, Busse R, Aldershvile J. Inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) in the human heart: expression and localization in congestive heart failure. J. Mol. Cell. Cardiol. 1998;30(6):1215-1223.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar