Economic Aspects of RBMK Service Life Characteristics Restoration
- 16 Downloads
The economic aspects of the R&D complex to support RBMK operation under conditions of graphite distortion, development and adoption of the restoration technology for the service characteristics of the graphite stack are examined. The results of a technical-economic analysis of the restoration of the graphite stack of RBMK power-generating units, performed on the basis of a modeling scenario, are presented. Comparative economic indices of electricity production, proceeds, and investment resources are presented for the studied scenarios. It is shown that the restoration of the graphite stack in NPP with RBMK is economically efficient.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Electricity Consumption in the UES of Russia in 2016 Increased by 1.8% Compared to 2015: Press Release, SO EÉS, Moscow (2017).Google Scholar
- 2.E. O. Adamov, “Problem of urgent decommissioning of RBMK reactors is no longer relevant,” Nucl. Saf., No. 2, 14–17 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.E. O. Adamov, M. N. Mikhailov, A. A. Petrov, et al., “Restoration of service life characteristics of the reactor in the No. 1 unit of the Leningradskaya NPP,” in: Ann. Report NIKIET-2014, NIKIET, Moscow (2014), pp. 72–78.Google Scholar
- 4.Analysis of the Indicators of the Balance of Electric Power and the Capacity the UES of Russia for the 4th Quarter of 2015, SO EÉS, Moscow (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.Analysis of Information on Incidents in the Operation of NPPs in Russia in 2016, VNIIAES, Moscow (2017).Google Scholar