Approximate solving method of shock for nonlinear disturbed coupled Schrödinger system
- 81 Downloads
A class of nonlinear disturbed coupled Schrödinger systems is studied. The specific technique is used to relate the exact and approximate solutions. The corresponding typical coupled system is considered. An exact shock travelling solution is obtained by a mapping method. The travelling asymptotic solutions of the disturbed coupled Schrödinger system are then found with an approximate method.
Key wordsSchrödinger system solitary wave asymptotic solution
Chinese Library ClassificationO175
2010 Mathematics Subject Classification34E10
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Feng, G. L., Dai, X. G., Wang, A. H., and Chou, J. F. On numerical predictability in the chaos system (in Chinese). Acta Phys. Sin., 50(4), 606–611 (2001)Google Scholar
- Mo, J. Q. Homotopic mapping solving method for gain fluency of laser pulse amplifier. Science in China, Ser. G, 39(5), 568–661 (2009)Google Scholar
- Mo, J. Q., Lin, Y. H., and Lin, W. T. Approximate solution of sea-air oscillator for El Ei Niñ o-southern oscillation model (in Chinese). Acta Phys. Sin., 59(10), 6707–6711 (2010)Google Scholar
- Li, B. Q., Ma, Y., Wang, C., Xu, M. P., and Li, Y. G′/G-expansion method and novel fractal structures for high-dimensional nonlinear physical equation (in Chinese). Acta Phys. Sin., 60(63), 060203 (2011)Google Scholar
- De Jager, E. M. and Jiang, F. R. The Theory of Singular Perturbation, North-Holland Publishing, Amsterdam (1996)Google Scholar