Stability of a cubic functional equation in intuitionistic random normed spaces
- 67 Downloads
In this paper, the stability of a cubic functional equation in the setting of intuitionistic random normed spaces is proved. We first introduce the notation of intuitionistic random normed spaces. Then, by virtue of this notation, we study the stability of a cubic functional equation in the setting of these spaces under arbitrary triangle norms. Furthermore, we present the interdisciplinary relation among the theory of random spaces, the theory of intuitionistic spaces, and the theory of functional equations.
Key wordsstability cubic functional equation random normed space intuitionistic random normed spaces
Chinese Library ClassificationO177.91
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification46S40 39B82 54E40
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mihetţ, D., Saadati, R., and Vaezpour, S. M. The stability of the quadratic functional equation in random normed spaces. Acta Appl. Math. (2009) DOI 10.1007/s10440-009-9476-7Google Scholar
- Mihetţ, D., Saadati R., and Vaezpour, S. M. The stability of an additive functional equation in Menger probabilistic φ-normed spaces. Math. Slovak, in press.Google Scholar
- Baktash, E., Cho, Y. J., Jalili, M., Saadati, R., and Vaezpour, S. M. On the stability of cubic mappings and quadratic mappings in random normed spaces. J. Inequal. Appl., Article ID 902187, 11 pages (2008)Google Scholar
- Saadati, R., Vaezpour, S. M., and Cho, Y. J. A note on the “On the stability of cubic mappings and quadratic mappings in random normed spaces”. J. Inequal. Appl., Article ID 214530, 6 pages (2009)Google Scholar
- Hadžić, O. and Pap, E. Fixed Point Theory in PM-Spaces, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Amsterdam (2001)Google Scholar