Two-dimensional non-selfsimilar initial value problem for adhesion particle dynamics
- 42 Downloads
A two-dimensional non-selfsimilar initial value problem for adhesion particle dynamics with two pieces of constant states separated by a circular ring is considered. By using the generalized characteristic method and the generalized Rankine-Hugoniot relation, which is a system of ordinary equations, the global solution which includes delta-shock waves and vacuum is constructed.
Key wordsAdhesion particle dynamics generalized Rankine-Hugoniot relation entropy condition delta-shock vacuum
Chinese Library ClassificationO175.27
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification35L65 76N10
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Sheng W, Zhang T. The Riemann problem for transportation equation in gas dynamics[J]. Mem Amer Math Soc, 1999, 137(654).Google Scholar
- Li J, Zhang T, Yang S, The two-dimensional Riemann problem in gas dynamics[M]. New York: Longman Scientific and Technical, 1998.Google Scholar
- Korchinski D J. Solutions of a Riemann problem for a 2 × 2 system of conservation laws possessing classical solutions[D]. Ph D Dissertation, Adelphi University, 1977.Google Scholar
- Floch P Le. An existence and uniqueness result for two nonstrictly hyperbolic systems[M]. In: “Nonlinear Evolution Equations That Change Type”, IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications. New York/Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1990, 27.Google Scholar
- Yang H, Sun W. The Riemann problem with delta initial data for a class of coupled hyperbolic systems of conservation laws[J]. Nonlinear Analysis 2006, doi:10.1016/j.na.2006.09.057.Google Scholar
- Lax P D. Hyperbolic systems of conservation laws and the mathematical theory of shock waves[J]. SIAM, Philadelphia, 1973.Google Scholar
- Li J, Zhang T. Generalized Rankine-Hugoniot relations of delta-shocks in solutions of transportation equations[M]. In: Advances in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Related Area, New Jersey: World Sci Publ, 1998, 219–232.Google Scholar