Dynamic Bayesian estimation of displacement parameters of continuous curve box based on Novozhilov theory
- 22 Downloads
The finite strip controlling equation of pinned curve box was deduced on basis of Novozhilov theory and with flexibility method, and the problem of continuous curve box was resolved. Dynamic Bayesian error function of displacement parameters of continuous curve box was found. The corresponding formulas of dynamic Bayesian expectation and variance were derived. After the method of solving the automatic search of step length was put forward, the optimization estimation computing formulas were also obtained by adapting conjugate gradient method. Then the steps of dynamic Bayesian estimation were given in detail. Through analysis of a classic example, the criterion of judging the precision of the known information is gained as well as some other important conclusions about dynamic Bayesian stochastic estimation of displacement parameters of continuous curve box.
Key wordsdisplacement parameters Bayesian estimation Novozhilov theory continuous curve box
Chinese Library ClassificationO221.2 U448.27
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification47A50
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Xiang Haifan. Advanced theory of bridge structure[M]. Beijing: The Peoples’ Communications Press, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Xiao Rucheng. Analysis of bridge structure and program system[M]. Beijing: The Peoples’ Communications Press, 2002 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Ghani R A, Hangang U. Thin-walled multicell box-girder finite element[J]. Structure Engineering, ASCE, 1991, 117(10):2953–2971.Google Scholar
- Martti J M, Jahn P. Finite element analysis of box girders[J]. Structure Division, ASCE, 1980, (10):1343–1357.Google Scholar
- Zhao Zhenming, Chen Baochun. Analysis of pole system and box girder bridge and program designing[M]. Guangzhou: Huanan University of Science and Engineering Press, 1997 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhang Youqi. Finite strip analysis of box girder bridge[M]. Beijing: The Peoples’ Communications Press, 1978 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Shu Shanhang. Parameter stochastic back analysis method and object oriented programming design[D]. M Sc Dissertation. Nanjing: Hohai University, 2000 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Fan Mingyu, Zhang Yin. Basis of optimization technology[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1982 (in Chinese).Google Scholar