Analytic model of deformation of construction interfaces of rolled control concrete dam
- 58 Downloads
The construction interfaces of RCCD have a distinct influence on the deformation of dams. The characters and rules on deformation of construction interfaces are studied. The methods simulating the deformation of the interfaces at different stages are proposed. A thickness analytic model and a no-thickness analytic model of construction interfaces are built. These models can reflect the elastic deformation, the attenuation creep deformation, the irreversible creep deformation and the accelerating creep deformation of interfaces. The example shows that these proposed models can simulate the deformation of the dam structure objectively. Especially, the results of the thickness analytic model which simulates the gradual changing regularities of interfaces can tally with those of monitoring in situ preferably. The methods proposed and the analytic models can be generalized and applied to general concrete dams, especially to the analysis on deformation rules of fault and interlayer in dam base.
Key wordsRCCD construction interface deformation analytic model
Chinese Library ClassificationTV642.3
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification74F10 76M10
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Zhan Meili, Su Baoyu, Liu Yunyong. Interface element method for RCCD layer (joint) surface seepage analysis[J]. Design of Hydroelectric Power Station, 1999, (2):33–37 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhu Yueming, Gong Daoyong, Zhang Hong, et al. Plan element simulation of fracture seepage for analyzing seepage in RCC dams[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2003, (3):63–68 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wu Zhongru, Gu Chongshi, Wu Xianghao. A review on development of theory and application for safety monitoring of roller compacted concrete dam[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2001 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Gu Chongshi, Su Huaizhi, Zhou Hong. Study on coupling model of seepage field and stress field for RCCD[J]. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), 2005, 26(3):355–363.Google Scholar
- Zhu Bofang. Principle and application of finite-element method[M]. Beijing: China Waterpower Press, 1988 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Lai Daoping. The influence of geologic defects on the evolution and variation of concrete dams[D]. Ph D Dissertation. Nanjing: Hohai University, 2005 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Deng Guangzhe, Zhu Weishen. Study of character and application of jointed rockmass with nonlinear creep procedure[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 1998, 17(4):358–365 (in Chinese).Google Scholar