Representations of Regular Trees and Invariants of AR-Components for Generalized Kronecker Quivers
- 63 Downloads
KeywordsKronecker algebra Auslander-Reiten theory Covering theory
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)16G20 16G60
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The results of this article are part of my doctoral thesis, which I am currently writing at the University of Kiel. I would like to thank my advisor Rolf Farnsteiner for his continuous support and helpful comments. I also would like to thank the whole research team for the very pleasant working atmosphere and the encouragement throughout my studies. In particular, I thank Christian Drenkhahn for proofreading.
Furthermore, I thank Claus Michael Ringel for fruitful discussions during my visits in Bielefeld. I also would like to thank the anonymous referee for the detailed comments that helped to improve the exposition of this article.
- 2.Assem, I., Simson, D., Skowroński, A.: Elements of the Representation Theory of Associative Algebras, III: Representation-Infinite Tilted Algebras, London Mathematical Society Student Texts. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Bissinger, D.: Representations of constant socle rank for the Kronecker algebra. Preprint, arXiv:1610.01377v1 (2016)
- 6.Farnsteiner, R.: Categories of modules given by varieties of p-nilpotent operators. Preprint arXiv:1110.2706v1 (2011)
- 7.Bongartz, K., Gabriel, P.: Covering spaces in representation theory. Inventiones mathematicae 65, 331–378 (1981/82)Google Scholar
- 13.Kerner, O., Lukas, F.: Regular modules over wild hereditary algebras. In: Proc. Conf. ICRA ’90, CMS Conf. Proc., vol. 11, pp. 191–208 (1991)Google Scholar
- 14.Malle, G., Testerman, D.: Linear Algebraic Groups and Finite Groups of Lie Type, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 133, Cambridge University Press (2011)Google Scholar
- 18.Ringel, C.M.: Indecomposable representations of the Kronecker quivers. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141(1) (2013)Google Scholar
- 19.Ringel, C.M.: Covering TheoryGoogle Scholar
- 22.Worch, J.: Module categories and Auslander-Reiten theory for generalized Beilinson algebras. PhD-Thesis (2013)Google Scholar