A generalization of almost-Schur lemma for closed Riemannian manifolds
- 391 Downloads
De Lellis and Topping proved an almost-Schur lemma for the closed manifolds with non-negative Ricci curvature. In this article, we study general closed manifolds and obtain a generalization of their theorem.
KeywordsEinstein manifold Schur lemma Eigenvalue of Laplace operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cheng X., Zhou D.: Rigidity of closed totally umbilical hypersurfaces in space forms (preprint) (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Ge Y., Wang G.: A new conformal invariant on 3-dimensional manifolds. arXiv:1103.3838 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Ge Y., Wang G., Xia C.: On problems related to an inequality of De Lellis and Topping (preprint) (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.De Lellis C., Topping P.: Almost-Schur lemma. Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 43 347–354 (2012). arXiv:1003.3527v2 [math.DG] 7 May 2011Google Scholar
- 9.Perez D.: On nearly umbilical hypersurfaces. Thesis (2011)Google Scholar