Secured hand sacking based two phase data concealing architecture in spectral domain
- 11 Downloads
The requirement of information confidentiality in digital world emanates different approaches to the criticality of secrecy. Steganographic methods hide the secret information into cover media. In this paper the carrier medium is checked for vulnerabilities before the actual information transfer can be made. If the medium is sensed safe to transfer then a suitable cover image is selected and is transformed using four point Daubechies DWT to one low frequency band and three high frequency bands. Three sub images are constructed from the cover image as keeping one high frequency band intact and setting other high frequency band to zero. The secret image is spread over the three images and transferred to the receiver. At receiver end images are added and secret image is extracted from it using DWT.
The authors acknowledge the support provided by the DST PURSE scheme, MHRD, Government of India at University of Kalyani, for this research work.
- Bhatu B, Shah H Y (2016) Customized approach to increase capacity and robustness in image steganography. In: I. Conference on inventive computation techniques (ICICT), Coimbatore, pp 1–6. https://doi.org/10.1109/inventive.2016.7824878
- Crandall R (1998) Some notes on steganography. Posted on steganography mailing listGoogle Scholar
- Islam AU et al (2016) An improved image steganography technique based on MSB using bit differencing. In: Sixth I. Conference on innovative computing techniques (INTECH) Dublin, pp 265–269. https://doi.org/10.1109/intech.2016.7845020
- Ker AD (2008) Perturbation hiding and the batch steganography problem. In: Proceedings of the 10th information hiding, vol 5284, pp 45–59Google Scholar
- Kude M, Borse M (2016) Skintone detection based steganography using wavelet trans form. In: I. Conference on auto control and dynamic optimization techniques (ICACDOT), pp 440–443. https://doi.org/10.1109/icacdot.2016.7877624
- Singh YK, Sharma S (2016) Image steganography on gray and color image using DCT enhancement and RSA with LSB method. In: I. Conference on inventive computation techniques (ICICT), Coimbatore, pp 1–5. https://doi.org/10.1109/inventive.2016.7830106
- Tripati D, Sharma S (2016) A robust 3-SWT multiple image steganography and contrast enhancement technique. In: I. Conference on inventive computation technologies (ICICT), Coimbatore, pp 1–6. https://doi.org/10.1109/inventive.2016.7823256
- USC University, South California (2008) Signal and Image Processing Institute. http://sipi.usc.edu/database/database.php?volume=misc. Accessed 10 July 2017
- Valandar MY et al (2017) A new transform domain steganography based on modified logistic chaotic map for color images. J Inf Secur Appl 34:142–151Google Scholar
- Walker JS (2008) A primer on wavelets and their scientific application. ISBN-978-1-58488-745-4Google Scholar