Fuzzy proximal relator spaces
- 36 Downloads
This paper introduces fuzzy Lodato–Smirnov proximal relator spaces. We define fuzzy proximity relation to evaluate the proximity of the sets. Also, it is shown that the max–min composition of fuzzy proximity relations is associative and the Smirnov proximity measure on the Lodato proximity space is a fuzzy spatial Lodato proximity relation. Fuzzy proximity relation approach can be applied to some problems. Therefore, it is used to solve a few issues such as precise sorting of near sets, solution of classification problems and given examples for the problems.
KeywordsProximity space Relator space Fuzzy relation Fuzzy proximity
Mathematics Subject Classification03E72 54E05 90B50
The authors are thankful for financial support from the Research Fund of Adiyaman University by the Project FEFMAP/2015-0010.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
All authors of this article have no relationships or interests that could have direct or potential influence or impart bias on any aspect of this work.
- 1.Dochviri I, Peters JF (2015) Topological Sorting of finitely many near sets. Math Comput Sci. 1–6, communicatedGoogle Scholar
- 3.Hussain M (2010) Fuzzy Relations. Master Thesis, Department of Mathematics and Science, Supervisor E. R. AnderssonGoogle Scholar
- 7.Lodato MW (1962) On topologically induced generalized proximity relations. Ph.D. thesis, Rutgers University, 42pp, supervisor: S. LeaderGoogle Scholar
- 11.Peters JF (2016) Computational proximity. Excursions in the topology of digital images. Intelligent Systems Reference Library, Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 14.Peters JF (2014) Topology of digital images. Visual pattern discovery in proximity spaces. Intelligent Systems Reference Library, vol. 63, Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 15.Smirnov JM (1964) On proximity spaces. Math Sb (N.S.) 31(73):543–574. English translation: Am Math Soc Trans Ser 2(38):5–35 (1964)Google Scholar
- 17.Szás À, Zakaria A (2016) Mild continuity properties of relations and relators in relator spaces. Essays Math Appl 439–511Google Scholar