Linear assignment method for interval neutrosophic sets
- 120 Downloads
Interval neutrosophic sets are the generalization of interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets by considering the indeterminacy membership. A new multiple attribute decision-making method based on the interval neutrosophic sets and linear assignment has been developed, in which correlation of information has been considered by using the Choquet integral. We first develop the generalized interval neutrosophic fuzzy correlated averaging operator. Then, we generalize linear assignment method to accommodate the interval neutrosophic sets based on the Choquet integral. Finally, we apply it to solve the problem of selecting invest company to illustrate feasibility and practical advantages of the new algorithm in decision making. The comparison of new method with some other methods has been conducted.
KeywordsMultiple attribute decision making Interval neutrosophic set Linear assignment method Choquet integral Aggregation operator
The authors would like to express appreciation to the anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments on improving the paper. This work is partly supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 11401457, 61403298), Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China (2015M582624), Shaanxi Province Natural Science Fund of China (Nos. 2014JQ1019, 2014JM1010), Shaanxi Provincial Education Department fund of China (No. 16JK1435).
- 1.Zadeh LA (1965) Control Inf. Fuzzy sets 8(3):338–353Google Scholar
- 4.Torra V, Narukawa Y (2009) On hesitant fuzzy sets and decision. In: The 18th IEEE international conference on fuzzy systems, Jeju Island, Korea, pp 1378–1382Google Scholar
- 8.Wang H, Smarandache F, Zhang Y, Sunderraman R (2005) Single valued neutrosophic sets. In: Proceedings of 10th international conference on fuzzy theory and technology. Salt Lake City, UtahGoogle Scholar
- 15.Wang H, Smarandache F, Zhang YQ, Sunderraman R (2005) Interval neutrosophic sets and logic: theory and applications in computing. Hexis, Phoenix, AZGoogle Scholar
- 19.Sun HC, Sun M (2015) Simplified neutrosophic weighted Maclaurin symmetric mean and its application to supply chain management. ICIC Express Lett 9(12):3221–3227Google Scholar
- 21.Liu PD, Chu YC, Li YW, Chen YB, Y.B. Chen YB (2014) Some generalized neutrosophic number hamacher aggregation operators and their application to group decision making. Int J Fuzzy Syst 16(2):242–255Google Scholar
- 30.Rdvan A (2015) Cross-entropy measure on interval neutrosophic sets and its applications in multicriteria decision making. Neural Comput Appl. doi: 10.1007/s00521-015-2131-5
- 31.Karaaslan F (2016) Correlation coefficients of single-valued neutrosophic refined soft sets and their applications in clustering analysis. Neural Comput Appl. doi: 10.1007/s00521-016-2209-8
- 44.Sugeno M (1974) Theory of fuzzy integrals and applications. Diss, Tokyo Institute of TechnologyGoogle Scholar