Multi-attribute decision making based on prioritized operators under probabilistic hesitant fuzzy environments
- 95 Downloads
Probabilistic hesitant fuzzy sets (PHFSs) are currently attracting the attention of numerous scholars due to their efficiency in representing uncertain and fuzzy information. PHFSs are more convenient than hesitant fuzzy sets for decision makers to provide their preference information. However, several important issues in PHFSs utilization remain to be addressed. The shortcomings of the operations in PHFSs are discussed in this paper. Probabilistic hesitant fuzzy prioritized weighted average (PHFPWA) and probabilistic hesitant fuzzy prioritized weighted geometric (PHFPWG) operators are developed on the basis of idea of prioritized aggregation operators, and their properties are described. The relationship between PHFPWA and PHFPWG operators is investigated. A multi-attribute decision-making method based on the proposed operators is presented. Two practical examples are provided to illustrate the practicality and effectiveness of the proposed method. Comparison analysis and discussion with other aggregation operators based on the same examples are provided.
KeywordsProbabilistic hesitant fuzzy sets Multi-attribute decision making Prioritized aggregation operators PHFPWA operator PHFPWG operator
The authors thank the editors and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions that have led to this improved version of the paper.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Li J, & Wang J Q (2017a) An extended QUALIFLEX method under probability hesitant fuzzy environment for selecting green suppliers. International Journal of Fuzzy Systems 19:1866–1879Google Scholar
- Torra V, & Narukawa Y (2009) On hesitant fuzzy sets and decision. In: IEEE international conference on fuzzy systems, 2009. Fuzz-Ieee, (pp 1378–1382)Google Scholar
- Wang JQ, Cao YX, & Zhang HY (2017a) Multi-criteria decision-making method based on distance measure and choquet integral for linguistic Z-numbers. Cogn Comput 9:827–842Google Scholar
- Zhang XY, Wang JQ (2017) Discussing incomplete 2-tuple fuzzy linguistic preference relations inmulti-granular linguistic MCGDM with unknown weight information. Soft Comput. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-00017-02915-x
- Zhou W, Xu ZS (2017b) Probability calculation and element optimization of probabilistic hesitant fuzzy preference relations based on expected consistency. IEEE Trans Fuzzy Syst. https://doi.org/10.1109/TFUZZ.2017.2723349
- Zhu B (2014) Decision method for research and application based on preference relation. Southeast University, NanjingGoogle Scholar