Localized pain-causing JAK2-V617F-positive myeloproliferation with normal peripheral blood values
- 53 Downloads
We would like to thank Professor Radek Skoda for critically reading the manuscript.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and/or national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
Informed consent was obtained from the patient.
- 1.Aboudola S, Murugesan G, Szpurka H, Ramsingh G, Zhao X, Prescott N, Tubbs RR, Maciejewski JP, Hsi ED (2007) Bone marrow phospho-STAT5 expression in non-CML chronic myeloproliferative disorders correlates with JAK2 V617F mutation and provides evidence of in vivo JAK2 activation. Am J Surg Pathol 31(2):233–239. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.pas.0000213338.25111.d3 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 2.Meier C, Hoeller S, Bourgau C, Hirschmann P, Schwaller J, Went P, Pileri SA, Reiter A, Dirnhofer S, Tzankov A (2009) Recurrent numerical aberrations of JAK2 and deregulation of the JAK2-STAT cascade in lymphomas. Mod Pathol 22(3):476–487. https://doi.org/10.1038/modpathol.2008.207 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 3.Swerdlow SH, Campo E, Harris NL, Jaffe ES, Pileri SA, Stein H, Thiele J (2017) WHO classification of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues, Revised 4th edn. International Agency for Research on Cancer, LyonGoogle Scholar
- 4.Kiladjian JJ, Cervantes F, Leebeek FW, Marzac C, Cassinat B, Chevret S, Cazals-Hatem D, Plessier A, Garcia-Pagan JC, Darwish Murad S, Raffa S, Janssen HL, Gardin C, Cereja S, Tonetti C, Giraudier S, Condat B, Casadevall N, Fenaux P, Valla DC (2008) The impact of JAK2 and MPL mutations on diagnosis and prognosis of splanchnic vein thrombosis: a report on 241 cases. Blood 111(10):4922–4929. https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2007-11-125328 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 8.Nielsen C, Bojesen SE, Nordestgaard BG, Kofoed KF, Birgens HS (2014) JAK2V617F somatic mutation in the general population: myeloproliferative neoplasm development and progression rate. Haematologica 99(9):1448–1455. https://doi.org/10.3324/haematol.2014.107631 CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar