The Solvability and Optimal Controls for Fractional Stochastic Differential Equations Driven by Poisson Jumps Via Resolvent Operators
- 373 Downloads
In this manuscript, we investigate the solvability and optimal controls for fractional stochastic differential equations driven by Poisson jumps in Hilbert space by using analytic resolvent operators. Sufficient conditions are derived to prove that the system has a unique mild solution by using the classical Banach contraction mapping principle. Then, the existence of optimal control for the corresponding Lagrange optimal control problem is investigated. Finally, the derived theoretical result is validated by an illustrative example.
KeywordsContraction mapping principle Fractional calculus Optimal controls Poisson jumps Solvability
Mathematics Subject Classification26A33 34A12 34A08 34K50 47H10
This work is supported by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Extramural Research Division, Pusa, New Delhi, India under the Grant No. 25(0217)/13/EMR-II. The authors would like to express their deep gratitude to the Editor-in-Chief, associate editor and the anonymous referees for their careful reading and valuable suggestions to improve the quality of this manuscript.
- 5.Bajlekova, E.G.: Fractional evolution equations in Banach spaces. Ph.D Thesis, Univ. Press Facilities, Eindhoven University of Technology (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Belmekki, M., Mekhalfi, K., Ntouyas, S.K.: Existence and uniqueness for semilinear fractional differential equations with infinite delay via resolvent operators. J. Frac. Calc. Appl. 4, 267–282 (2013)Google Scholar
- 15.Hino, Y., Naito, T., Murakami, S.: Functional Differential Equations with Infinite Delay. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 1473. Springer, Berlin (1991)Google Scholar
- 18.Liu, X., Liu, Z., Han, J.: The solvability and optimal Controls for some fractional impulsive equation. Abstr. Appl. Anal. 2013 (2013) Article ID 914592Google Scholar
- 24.Pruss, J.: Evolutionary Integral Equations and Applications. Monographs in Mathematics, 87, Birkhauser Verlag, Basel (1993)Google Scholar
- 30.Wang, J., Zhou, Y.: A class of fractional evolution equations and optimal controls. Nonlinear Anal. Real World Appl. 12, 262–272 (2011)Google Scholar