Iterated period integrals and multiple Hecke L-functions
- 320 Downloads
In this paper we express the multiple Hecke L-function in terms of a linear combination of iterated period integrals associated with elliptic cusp forms, which is introduced by Manin around 2004. This expression generalizes the classical formula of Hecke L-function obtained by the Mellin transformation of a cusp form. Also the expression gives a way of the analytic continuation of the multiple Hecke L-function.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)Primary 11E45 Secondary 11M32
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Goncharov, A.B.: Multiple ζ-values, Galois groups and geometry of modular varieties. Progr. Math. 201, 361–392 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Goncharov, A.B.: Multiple polylogarithms and mixed Tate motives, preprint, math.AG/0103059 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Ichikawa, T.: Motives for elliptic modular groups, arXiv:0909.5277, 29, Sep (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Kohnen, W., Zagier, D.: Modular forms with rational periods, Modular forms (Durham, 1983), 197–249, Ellis Horwood Ser. Math. Appl.: Statist. Oper. Res., Horwood, Chichester (1984)Google Scholar
- 8.Manin, Y.I.: Iterated integrals of modular forms and noncommutative modular symbols. Progr. Math. 253 (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.Shokurov, V.: Shimura integrals of cusp forms. Math. USSR Izvestiya, 603–646 (1981)Google Scholar
- 13.Zagier, D.: Values of zeta functions and their applications. Progr. Math. 120, 497–512 (1994)Google Scholar