Maximum estimates for oblique derivative problems with right hand side in L p , p<n
- 117 Downloads
If u is a solution of the second order elliptic differential equation Lu=f in some Lipschitz domain in ℝ n , we estimate the maximum of u in terms of some oblique derivative prescribed on the boundary of the domain and in terms of the L p norm of f with p<n.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Lipschitz Domain Maximum Estimate Elliptic Differential Equation Derivative Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gehring, F.: The L p integrability of the partial derivatives of a quasiconformal mapping. Acta Math. 139, 265–277 (1973)Google Scholar
- 3.Gilbarg, D., Trudinger, N.S.: Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order. Berlin Heidelberg New York: Springer, 1998Google Scholar
- 7.Lieberman, G.M.: Oblique derivative problems in Lipschitz domains. Boll. Un. Mat. Ital. (7) 1-B, 1185–1210 (1987)Google Scholar
- 12.Nadirashvili, N.S.: Some estimates in a problem with oblique derivative. Izv. Mat. Nauk SSSR 52, 398–416 (1988) [Russian]; English transl. in Math. USSR Izv. 33, 403–410 (1989)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, L.: A maximum principle for elliptic and parabolic equations with oblique derivative boundary problems. J. Partial Diff. Eqs. 5 (4), 23–27 (1992)Google Scholar