Projective Embeddings and Lagrangian Fibrations of Abelian Varieties
- 97 Downloads
It is well known that every Abelian variety can be embedded into projective spaces by theta functions and the basis of theta functions are determined by choosing a Lagrangian fibration. In this paper, we prove that the restriction of natural Lagrangian fibrations (moment maps) of projective spaces converge to that of the Abelian variety in ``the Gromov-Hausdorff topology''. This is, in some sense, a Lagrangian fibration version of the convergence theorem of G. Tian  and S. Zelditch  for Kähler metrics.
KeywordsProjective Space Convergence Theorem Theta Function Abelian Variety Projective Embedding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Donaldson, S.: Scalar curvature and projective embedding. I. J. Differential Geom. 59, 479–522 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Luo, H.: Geometric criterion for Gieseker-Mumford stability of polarized manifolds. J. Differential Geom. 49, 577–599 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Mumford, D.: Tata lectures on theta. I. Progress in mathematics, 28, Birkhuser, 1983Google Scholar
- 5.Mumford, D.: Tata lectures on theta. III. Progress in mathematics, 97, Birkhuser, 1991Google Scholar
- 6.Tian, G.: On a set of polarized Kähler metrics on algebraic manifolds. J. Differential Geom. 32, 99–130 (1990)Google Scholar
- 7.Zelditch, S.: Szegö kernels and a theorem of Tian. International Math. Res. Notices 1998, No.6, 317–331Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, S.: Heights and reduction of semi-stable varieties. Compositio Math. 104, 77–105 (1996)Google Scholar