Rational proper holomorphic maps from B n into B2 n
- 81 Downloads
In this paper, we will investigate rational proper holomorphic maps from B n into B2 n , when n≥4.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alexander, H.: Proper holomorphic mappings in Cn. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 26, 137–146 (1977)Google Scholar
- 3.Cima, J., Suffridge, T.J.: A reflection principle with applications to proper holomorphic mappings. Math. Ann. 265, 489–500 (1983)Google Scholar
- 4.Cima, J., Suffridge, T.J.: Proper holomorphic mappings from the two-ball to the three-ball. Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 311, 227–239 (1989)Google Scholar
- 7.Faran, J.: Maps from the two ball to the three ball. Invent. Math. 68, 441–475 (1982)Google Scholar
- 8.Faran, J.: The linearity of proper holomorphic maps between balls in the low codimensional case. J. Diff. Geom. 24, 15–17 (1986)Google Scholar
- 10.Hamada, H.: Monomial proper maps between balls of different dimensions. Bull. Kyushu Kyoritsu Univ. Fac. Engineer. 15, 41–43 (1991)Google Scholar
- 11.Hamada, H.: On some proper holomorphic maps between balls of different dimensions. Proceedings of the First Korean-Japanese Colloquium on Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis, 1993, pp. 77–82Google Scholar
- 12.Hamada, H.: Proper holomorphic mappings between balls which are linear on parallel hyperplanes. Bull. Kyushu Kyoritsu Univ. Fac. Engineer. 19, 7–13 (1995)Google Scholar
- 13.Huang, X.: On a linearity problem of proper holomorphic maps between balls in complex spaces of different dimensions. J. Diff. Geom. 51, 13–33 (1999)Google Scholar
- 15.Rudin, W.: Function theory in the unit ball of Cn. (Springer, New-York 1980)Google Scholar
- 16.Webster, S.: On mapping an n-ball into an (n+1)-ball in the complex space. Pac. J. Math. 81, 267–272 (1979)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005