A CASSELMAN–OSBORNE THEOREM FOR RATIONAL CHEREDNIK ALGEBRAS
- 45 Downloads
We define Lie algebra cohomology associated with the half-Dirac operators for representations of rational Cherednik algebras and show that it has property described in the Casselman–Osborne Theorem by establishing a version of the Vogan's conjecture for the half-Dirac operators. Moreover, we study the relationship between Lie algebra cohomology and Dirac cohomology in analogy of the representations for semisimple Lie algebras.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AS]M. Atiyah, W. Schmid, A geometric construction of the discrete series for semi-simple Lie groups, Invent. Math. 42 (1977), 1–62, 54 (1979), 189–192.Google Scholar
- [G2]I. Gordon, Symplectic reflection algebras, in: Trends in Representation Theory of Algebras and Related Topics, EMS Ser. Congr. Rep., Eur. Math. Soc., Zurich, 2008.Google Scholar
- [H]J.-S. Huang, Dirac cohomology, elliptic representations and endoscopy, in: Representations of Reductive Groups, Progress in Mathematics, Vol. 312, Birkhäuser/Springer, Cham, 2015, pp. 241–276.Google Scholar
- [HP3]J.-S. Huang, P. Pandžzić, Dirac Operators in Representation Theory, Mathematics Theory and Applications, Birkhäuser Boston: Boston, MA, 2006.Google Scholar
- [HPR]J.-S. Huang, P. Pandžzić, D. Renard, Dirac operarors and Lie algebra cohomology, arXiv:math/0503582 (2005).Google Scholar
- [HPR′]J.-S. Huang, P. Pandžzić, D. Renard, Dirac operators and Lie algebra cohomology, Represent. Theory 10 (2006), 299–313.Google Scholar
- [K3]B. Kostant, Dirac cohomology for the cubic Dirac operator, in: Studies in Memory of Issai Schur (Chevaleret/Rehovot, 2000), Progress in Math. Vol. 210, Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA, 2003, pp. 69–93.Google Scholar
- [V]D. A. Vogan, Jr., Dirac operator and unitary representations, 3 talks at MIT Lie groups seminar, Fall of 1997.Google Scholar