Contact Moishezon threefolds with second Betti number one
- 214 Downloads
We prove that the only contact Moishezon threefold having second Betti number equal to one is the projective space.
Mathematics Subject ClassificationPrimary 32J17 53D10 Secondary 14J30
KeywordsComplex contact manifold Moishezon space Threefold Betti number
The first named author was supported by a Maria Skłodowska-Curie Outgoing Fellowship “Contact Manifolds.” He also would like to thank the University of Bayreuth for invitation, support of his visit and providing a nice and stimulating atmosphere for research.
This article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits any use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and the source are credited.
- 2.J. Buczyński, Algebraic Legendrain varieties, Dissertationes Math. (Rozprawy Mat.), 467:86, 2009. Ph.D. thesis, Institute of Mathematics, Warsaw University, (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.J.-P. Demailly, On the Frobenius integrability of certain holomorphic p-forms, Complex geometry (Göttingen, 2000), volume in honour of H. Grauert, eds. I. Bauer et al., Springer, Berlin, 2002, 93–98Google Scholar
- 6.K. Frantzen and T. Peternell, On the bimeromorphic geometry of compact complex contact threefolds, Classification of algebraic varieties, EMS Ser. Congr. Rep. 277–288, Europ. Math. Soc. Zürich 2011.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Kollár, Flips, flops, minimal models, etc, Surveys in differential geometry (Cambridge, MA, 1990), 113–199 Lehigh Univ., Bethlehem, PA 1991.Google Scholar
- 10.J. Kollár, Rational curves on algebraic varieties, Erg. d. Math. 3. Folge, Band 32, Springer 1996.Google Scholar
- 14.R. S. Palais. Seminar on the Atiyah-Singer index theorem, with contributions by M. F. Atiyah, A. Borel, E. E. Floyd, R. T. Seeley, W. Shih and R. Solovay. Annals of Mathematics Studies, No. 57. Princeton University Press, Princeton 1965.Google Scholar
- 15.J. Wiśniewski, Lines and conics on Fano contact manifolds, http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~jarekw/ (2000)