Menger algebras of n-place interior operations
- 228 Downloads
Algebraic properties of n-place interior operations on a fixed set are described. Conditions under which a Menger algebra of rank n can be represented by n-place interior operations are found.
2010 Mathematics Subject ClassificationPrimary: 20N15 Secondary: 08A62 08A99
Key words and phrasesMenger algebras interior operations
- 2.Dudek, W.A., Trokhimenko, V.S.: Menger algebras of multiplace functions, Centrul Ed. USM, Chişinǎu (2006) (Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Dudek, W.A., Trokhimenko, V.S.: Algebras of multiplace functions, Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG, Berlin/Boston (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Kulik, V.T., Podluzhnyak, H.G.: Abstract characterization of a semigroup of interior operations, Naukovi Zapiski, ser. Fiz. Mat. (Vinnitsa) 1, 341–346 (2002) (Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 5.Kuratowski, K.: Topology, vol. 1, new edition, Warszawa (1966)Google Scholar
- 7.Vagner, V.V.: Representation of ordered semigroups, Mat. Sbornik 38(80), 203–240 (1956) (Russian)Google Scholar
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits any use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author(s) and the source are credited.