On the Norm with Respect to Vector Measures of the Solution of an Infinite System of Ordinary Differential Equations
- 61 Downloads
In the present paper we give some necessary conditions that satisfy the solutions of an infinite system of ordinary differential equations. We investigate the behavior of the solutions of a general system of equations, regarding the norm of a Banach function space based on a vector measure. To this aim we construct a vector measure by an standard procedure. Assuming that the solution of each individual equation of the system belongs to a Banach function space based on scalar measures we deduce, with natural conditions, that a solution of such system belongs to a Banach function space based on a vector measure. We also give an example of a system of non-linear Bernoulli equations and show the relation with an equation involving the integral operator.
KeywordsBanach function space vector measure system of differential equations integral equation
Mathematics Subject ClassificationPrimary 46G10 Secondary 47N20 46N20
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Areshkin, G.Ya.: Applications of integrals of scalar functions with respect to a vector measure to some problems of functional analysis and the theory of linear integral equations. J. Math. Sci. 107(4), 3963–3971 (2001). Translated from Zapiski Nauchnykh Seminarov POMI, 255, 5–16 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Banaś J., Lecko M.: Solvability of infinite systems of differential equations in Banach sequence spaces. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 113, 363–375 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Banaś, J.; Sadarangani, K.: Compactness conditions in the study of functional, differential, and integral equations. Abstr. Appl. Anal., Article ID 819315. (2013). http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/819315
- 8.Delgado, O.: Banach function spaces of L 1 of a vector measure and related Orlicz spaces. Indag. Mathem. N.S. 15(4), 485–495 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Diestel, J., Uhl, J.J.: Vector measures. In: Math. Surveys, vol. 15. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1977)Google Scholar
- 11.Fernández, A., Mayoral, F., Naranjo, F., Sáez, C., Sánchez Pérez, E.A.: Spaces of p-integrable functions with respect to a vector measure. Positivity 10, 1–16 (2006)Google Scholar
- 12.Galdames Bravo, O.: Duality theory for p-th power factorable operators and kernel operators. Ph.D. thesis, Universitat Politècnica de València (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Goltser, Ya., Litsyn, E.: Non-linear Volterra IDE, infinite systems and normal forms of ODE. Nonlinear Anal. 68(6), 1553–1569 (2008)Google Scholar
- 15.Jiménez Fernández, E.: Vector measure orthogonal sequences in spaces of square integrable functions. Ph.D. thesis, Universitat Politècnica de València (2011)Google Scholar
- 23.Mursaleen, M., Mohiuddine, S.A.: Applications of measures of noncompactness to the infinite system of differential equations in ℓ p spaces. Nonlinear Anal. (TMA) 75, 2111–2115 (2012)Google Scholar