Pizzetti Series and Polyharmonicity Associated with the Dunkl Laplacian
- 52 Downloads
In this paper we are concerned with the Pizzetti series associated with the Dunkl Laplacian denoted Δ k . We study the convergence of this series and we give some applications. Next we establish some properties of polyharmonic functions associated with Δ k , especially, we establish Liouville type results.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010)Primary 31B30 Secondary 51F15
KeywordsDunkl Laplacian Mean Value Property Pizzetti serie polyharmonic function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. H. Armitage, A Liouville Theorem for Polyharmonic Functions, Hiroshima Math. J. 31 (2001), no. 3, 367–370.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Bonfiglioli, Expansion of the Heisenberg integral mean via iterated Kohn Laplacians: a Pizzetti-type formula. Potential Anal. 17 (2002), no. 2, 165–180.Google Scholar
- 5.C. F. Dunkl, Differential-difference operators associated to reflection groups. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 311 (1989), no. 1, 167–183.Google Scholar
- 6.C. F. Dunkl and Y. Xu, Orthogonal polynomials of several variables. Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications, 81. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2001.Google Scholar
- 7.T. B. Fugard, On the largest ball of harmonic continuation. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 90 (1982), no. 2, 548–554.Google Scholar
- 9.H. Mejjaoli and K. Triméche, Mean value property associated with the Dunkl Laplacian, Integral Transform. Spec. Funct. 12 (2001), no. 3, 279–302.Google Scholar
- 10.P. Pizzetti, Sulla media dei valori che una funzione dei punti dello spazio assume alla superficie di una sfera, Rend. Reale Accad. Lincei 5 (1909), no. 18, 182 - 185.Google Scholar
- 11.G. B. Ren, Almansi decomposition for Dunkl operators, Sci. China Ser. A 48 (2005), suppl., 333–342.Google Scholar
- 12.M. Rösler, Generalized Hermite polynomials and the heat equation for Dunkl operators. Comm. Math. Phys. 192 (1998), no. 3, 519–542.Google Scholar
- 13.K. Triméche, The Dunkl intertwining operator on spaces of functions and distributions and integral representation of its dual, Integral Transform. Spec. Funct. 12 (2001), no. 4, 349–374.Google Scholar