On coxeter functors for some classes of algebras generated by idempotents
- 15 Downloads
For an algebra generated by linearly connected idempotents, we describe the construction of Coxeter functors on the category of representations of the algebra in the category of Banach spaces.
KeywordsBanach Space Coxeter Functor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rabanovich, V. I., Samoilenko, Y. S. 2000When the sum of idempotents or projectors is a multiple of identityFunkts. Anal. Prilozhen.349193Google Scholar
- 2.Rabanovich, V. I., Samoilenko, Y. S. 2001When a scalar operator is representable by a sum of projectorsUkr. Mat. Zh.53939952Google Scholar
- 3.Kruglyak, S. A., Rabanovich, V. I., Samoilenko, Y. S. 2002On sums of projectorsFunkts. Anal. Prilozhen.343035Google Scholar
- 4.Kruglyak, S. A. 2002Coxeter functors for a certain class of *-quivers and *-algebrasMeth. Funct. Anal. Top.84958Google Scholar
- 5.Kruglyak, S. A. 2002Coxeter functors for one class of *-quiversUkr. Mat. Zh.54789797Google Scholar
- 6.Popovich, S. V., Samoilenko, Y. S. 2003On homomorphisms of algebras generated by projectors and Coxeter functorsUkr. Mat. Zh.5512241237Google Scholar
- 7.Faddeev, D. K. 1984Lectures on AlgebraNaukaMoscowin RussianGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004