Properties of solutions of the cauchy problem for essentially infinite-dimensional evolution equations
- 16 Downloads
We investigate properties of solutions of the Cauchy problem for evolution equations with essentially infinite-dimensional elliptic operators.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Evolution Equation Elliptic Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bogdanskii, Y. V. 1977Cauchy problem for parabolic equations with essentially infinite-dimensional elliptic operatorsUkr. Mat. Zh.29781784Google Scholar
- 2.Bogdanskii, Y. V. 1977Parabolic Equations with Essentially Infinite-Dimensional Elliptic OperatorsDepKievin RussianGoogle Scholar
- 3.Daletskii, Y. L., Fomin, S. V. 1983Measures and Differential Equations in Infinite-Dimensional SpacesNaukaMoscowin RussianGoogle Scholar
- 4.Krein, S. G. 1967Linear Differential Equations in Banach SpacesNaukaMoscowin RussianGoogle Scholar
- 5.Mal’tsev, A. Y. 2004Essentially infinite-dimensional evolution equationsUkr. Mat. Zh.56214220Google Scholar
- 6.Bogdanskii, Y. V. 1989Cauchy problem for the heat equation with nonregular elliptic operatorUkr. Mat. Zh.41584590Google Scholar
- 7.Bogdanskii, Y. V. 1994Cauchy problem for an essentially infinite-dimensional parabolic equation with varying coefficientsUkr. Mat. Zh.46663670Google Scholar
- 8.Bogdanskii, Y. V. 1995Cauchy problem for the essentially infinite-dimensional heat equation on a surface in a Hilbert spaceUkr. Mat. Zh.47737746Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004