An investigation on oil/water separation mechanism inside helical pipes
- 8 Downloads
Helical pipes are the core components of combination-type oil/water separator. Study on oil/water separation mechanism inside helical pipes was conducted through numerical simulation and experiments. The modified design based on the research has been successfully applied in high-efficiency oil/water separator.
Key wordshelically pipe oil/water separation experimental studies numerical simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ZHENG Zhi-chu, ZHOU Yong, GUO Jun, ZHANG Jun, TANG Chi. Separation technique for oil-gas multi-phase flow transportation in submarine pipeline[C]. Hong Kong. Proceedings of the 17th National Conference on Hydrodynamics and the 6th National Congress on Hydrodynamics, 2004, 830-837.Google Scholar
- Li Ran, Li Hong, Li Jia, Li Ke-feng. Application of gas-liquid two-phase theory for the water surface calculation in open channels. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. A, 2002, 17(1), 77–83. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Diao Ming-jun, Yang Yong-quan, Xu Wei-lin, Wang Wei, Liu Shan-jun. Numerical simulation on 2-D water-air two-phase flow over top outlet[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser.B, 2002, 14(3), 60–63.Google Scholar
- L. Schiller, Z. Naumann. Z. Ver. Deutsch. Ing.[M], 1935(77), 318.Google Scholar
- D.A. Drew, R.T. Lahey. Particulate Two-Phase Flow [M]. Boston:Butterworth-Heinemann, 1993, 509–566.Google Scholar
- CHEN Guo-qian, LI Xing-wei. Numerical experiment of two-dimensional line thermal. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser. A, 2000, 15(4), 411–423.Google Scholar
- J.P. Vandoormaal, G.D. Raithby. Enhancements of the SIMPLE Method for Predicting Incompressible Fluid Flows. in Heat Transfer [M], 1984(7), 147–163.Google Scholar