Automatism and Neurolinguistics in the Creation of a Fairy Tale for Adults: Excerpts of The Secret of the Seventh Tower
- 3 Downloads
Excerpts of a fairy tale for adults entitled “The Secret of the Seventh Tower” are presented, indicating the presence of the neurolinguistic systems of representation used in its creation during the process of automatism. The latter is the process of writing while suspending conscious editing to be able to express subconscious ideas and feelings. This model has been applied to facilitate the resolution of writer’s blocks and enhance creative writing in seminars for students and university professors.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bandler, R., & Grinder, J. (1975). The structure of magic. Vol. 1, Palo Alto, CA: Science and Behavior Books.Google Scholar
- Bandler, R., & Grinder, J. (1979). Frogs into princes. Neuro Linguistic Programming. S. Andreas (Ed.). Moab, Utah: Real People Press.Google Scholar
- Valarino, E. (1994). Todo menos investigación [All but research], 2nd ed. Caracas: Equinoccio. (Original work published 1991)Google Scholar
- Valarino, E. (1993). El secreto délas séptima torre [The secret of the seventh tower]. Unpublished manuscript.Google Scholar
- Valarino, E. (in press). Tesis a tiempo [Thesis on time]. Caracas: Equinoccio.Google Scholar
- Valarino, E., & Yáber, G. (1995, July 9). Management of performance and supervision of long term projects in psychology. Paper presented at the XXV Interamerican Congress of Psychology. San Juan, Puerto Rico.Google Scholar
- Valarino, E., & Yáber, G. (1996, June 26). Management of projects and investigations. Paper presented at the I Iberoamerican and Interamerican Congress of Behavior Analysis. Veracruz, Mexico.Google Scholar
- Yáber, G., & Valarino, E. (1994, May 31). Expanding the research supervisory system for theses and long-term research projects. Paper presented at the XX Annual Convention of the Association for Behavior Analysis (ABA 94). Atlanta, Georgia.Google Scholar
- Yáber, G., & Valarino, E. (1995, May 26). Helping students and their professors complete research projects: The Venezuelan experience. Paper presented at the XXI Annual Convention of the Association for Behavior Analysis (ABA 95). Washington, DC.Google Scholar