- 1 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- The Use of Poetry as a Tool in Career Counseling. Markert, Louis Francis, Ph.D. University of California, Los Anyeles, 1980. 192pp. Chairman: Professor Charles C. HealyGoogle Scholar
- Structured Group Counseling or Explicit Bibliotherapy as an In-School Strategy for Preventing Problems in Children from Changing Families. Sheridan, John T., D.Ed. The Pennsylvania State University, 1982. 204pp. Adviser: Stanley B. BakerGoogle Scholar
- Bibliotherapy: A Comparison of the Effect of the Traditional Folk Fairy Tale and “Issues Specific” Imaginative Literature on Self-Esteem, Hostile Attitudes and the Behavior of Children. Yellin, Michael Peter, Ed.D. Boston University School of Education, 1982. 169pp. Major Professor: Chris D. KehasGoogle Scholar
- The Effectiveness of Bibliotherapy on Changing Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Grade Students’ Attitudes Toward the Elderly. Zeleznick, Bernadette A. Borgese, Ed.D. Temple University, 1985. 143pp. Major Adviser: Howard E. BlakeGoogle Scholar
- Expressive Arts Therapy with Chemically Dependent Individuals. Ryder, Gloria Jean, Ph.D. United States International University, 1986. 116pp. Chairperson: Lynette Schuster MilnerGoogle Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1988