Steps Toward Engineering Unity
- 4 Downloads
The last century has witnessed the organization of professional societies in all fields of science and engineering. The consolidation of these societies into a unity such as the American Medical Association has been the aim of leaders in technology for many years. The following paper summarizes the actions taken and the plans proposed toward this much needed goal.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- The Organization of the Engineering Profession (NSPE).Google Scholar
- Organizing the Engineering Profession to Achieve Unity (AIEE).Google Scholar
- Organization of the Engineering Profession—Background and NSPE Member Opinion (NSPE).Google Scholar
- EJC Annual Report, 1958.Google Scholar
- Charter and Rules of Procedure, Engineers Council for Professional Development, revised Oct. 20, 1951.Google Scholar
- The Registration Bulletin, published quarterly (NCSBEE).Google Scholar