Structural Changes in Molybdenum Single Crystals Due to Cold Rolling
- 5 Downloads
The structural changes accompanying the cold-rolling of single crystals of molybdenum at very low rates of reduction have been studied for various initial rolling orientations. The lattice rotations for various degreas of rolling were observed. Based upon these observations, the relationships*between initial and end orientations have been analyzed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. S. Barrett: Structure of Metals. 1952, 2nd Ed., p. 465. New York. McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Hibbard, Jr. and M. K. Yen: AIME Trans., 1948, vol. 175, p. 162.Google Scholar
- 5.C. S. Barrett and L. H. Levenson: AIME Trans., 1941, vol. 145, p. 281.Google Scholar
- 6.P. K. Keh and C. G. Dunn: AIME Trans., 1955, vol. 203, p. 401; Journal of Metals, February 1955.Google Scholar
- 7.N. K. Chen and R. Maddin: AIME Trans., 1953, vol. 197, p. 300; Journal of Metals, February 1953.Google Scholar
- 9.N. K. Chen, R. Maddin, and R. B. Pond: AIME Trans., 1951, vol. 191, p. 461; Journal of Metals, June 1951.Google Scholar
- 10.C. S. Barrett: AIME Trans., 1939, vol. 135, p. 296.Google Scholar