Computer techniques for blast furnace burdening control
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsBlast Furnace Wind Rate Flux Charge Process Control Computer Fuel Injection Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Flint, R.V.; Effect of Burden Materials and Practices on Blast Furnace Coke Rate, Regional Technical Meetings of AISI, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.Stephenson, R.L.; Analysis and Control of Blast Furnaces, Proceedings, The Third Journees Internationales de Siderurgie, Luxembourg, October 1962, pp. 175–184.Google Scholar
- 3.Staib, Claude, and Michard, Jean; “French Experiments for Controlling the Blast Furnace Using a Computer On-Line”, Ironmaking Proceedings, Vol. 23, AIME, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.Van Langen, J., Poos, A., and Vidal, R.; “Continuous Control of the Blast Furnace by Computer”, Ironmaking Proceedings, Vol. 24, AIME, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.Beer, Stafford; Cybernetics and Management, Science Editions, John Wiley & Sons, New York, Second printing, February 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.McCleskey, G.H.; “A Cybernetic Approach to Computer Control of the Blast Furnace Process”, Instrumentation in the Iron and Steel Industry, I.S.A., Vol. 19, 1969.Google Scholar
© The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 1972