The Role of the Residency Training Director in Psychiatric Recruitment
- 3 Downloads
KeywordsMedical Student Residency Training Training Director Psychiatry Residency Clerkship Director
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.AAMC Data Report: Results of the NRMP for 1991. Acad Med 1991; 66:372–373Google Scholar
- 2.Weissman S: Report of the AAMC Follow-up Study. AADPRT Newsletter 1990; 17:11Google Scholar
- 3.DeTitta M, Robinowitz CB, More WW: The future of psychiatry: psychiatrists of the future. Am J Psychiatry 1991; 148:853–858Google Scholar
- 5.Reexamination of the Adequacy of Physician Supply made in 1980 by the Graduate Medical Education National Advisory Committee (GMENAC) for Selected Specialties, Bureau of Health Professions in support of activities of the Council on Graduate Medical Education. Cambridge, MA, ABT Associates, 1990Google Scholar
- 6.Taintor Z, Robinowitz CB: The career choice of psychiatry: a national conference on recruitment into psychiatry. Journal of Psychiatric Education 1981; 5:151–178Google Scholar
- 7.Preparing for the Future: Recruitment in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Recommendations from the 1989 San DiegoConference. Washington, DC, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1990Google Scholar
- 8.Kay J, Melchiode GA, Cavanaugh SV, et al: Psychiatric Residents as Teachers. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Association, 1988Google Scholar
- 9.Kaplan SM, Kay J: A regional psychiatric recruitment technique. J Psychiatric Education 1987; 11:255–257Google Scholar
- 12.Stein S, Beresin EV: The role of faculty, in Handbook of Psychiatry Residency Training, edited by Kay J. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Association, 1991, pp 133–154Google Scholar
- 13.Sledge WH, Nadelson CC: A profile of psychiatric residents, in Handbook of Psychiatry Residency Training, edited by Kay J. Washington DC, American Psychiatric Association, 1991, pp 107–132Google Scholar
© Academic Psychiatry 1992