New Complexes of 2-Amino-4-Chlorobenzoic Acid with Yttrium and Some Lanthanides
- 30 Downloads
The conditions of formation of solid Y(III), La(III), Pr(III), Sm(III), Gd(III), Dy(III), Tm(III) and Lu(III) compounds with 2-amino-4-chlorobenzoic acid were determined. The complexes obtained have the general formula: Ln(C6H3NH2ClCOO)3· H2O. Their solubilities in water at 20°C are of the order of 105 mol dm-3. The IR spectra and X-ray diffractograms were recorded. Upon heating, the compounds undergo dehydration. They then decompose to the corresponding oxides, with intermediate formation of LnOCl for the Pr, Sm and Gd compounds.
Keywordsbenzoates lanthamide complexes yttrium complexes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Khyalov, I. R. Amiraslanov, Kh. S. Mamedov and E. M. Movsumov, Zh. Struct, Khim., 22 (1981) 113.Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Rzączyńska and V. K. Belsky, Polish J. Chem., 68 (1994) 369.Google Scholar
- 4.Z. Rzączyńska, V. K. Belsky and V. E. Zavodnik, Polish J. Chem., 68 (1994) 1639.Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Rzączyńska and A. N. Sobolev, Polish J. Chem., 68 (1994) 1427.Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Khyalov, I. R. Amiraslanov, Kh. S. Mamedov and E. M. Movsumov, Koord. Khim., 7 (1981) 445.Google Scholar
- 9.W. Brzyska, A. Kula and Z. Rzączyńska, J. Thermal Anal., 37 (1991) 579.Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Rzączyńska and V. K. Belsky, Polish J. Chem., 68 (1994) 309.Google Scholar
- 11.Z. Rzączyńska, Polish J. Chem., 68 (1994) 631.Google Scholar