The Titanium Industry 1983
Annual Review of Extractive Metallurgy
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsSponge Ilmenite Electron Beam Melting Titanium Metal Titanium Sponge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mineral Commodity Summaries, 1984, Bureau of Mines, U.S. Department of the Interior, January, 1984.Google Scholar
- 2.Langtry E. Lynd, “Titanium in the Third Quarter, 1983,” Mineral Industry Surveys, Bureau of Mines, U.S. Department of the Interior, December 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.“Titanium Ingot, Mill Products and Castings,” Current Industrial Reports ITA 991(83), U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industrial Economics, January, 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.Robert A. Hard and Martin A. Prieto, “Process for Making Titanium Oxide from Titanium Ore,” U.S. Patent No. 4,359,449, November 16, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.Robert A. Hard and Martin A. Prieto, “Process for Making Titanium Metal from Titanium Ore,” U.S. Patent No. 4,390,365, January 28, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.Japan Economic Journal, January 10, 1984.Google Scholar
- 7.Ward W. Minkler, “The Titanium Industry-1982,” J. Metals, 35(4) (1983).Google Scholar
© The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 1984