The Titanium Industry—1982
Extractive Metallurgy Review
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsSponge Mill Product Synthetic Rutile Titanium Casting Copper Refinery
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mineral Commodity Summaries, 1983, Bureau of Mines, United States Department of the Interior, January 1983.Google Scholar
- 2.Langtry E. Lynd, “Titanium in the Third Quarter 1982,” Mineral Industry Surveys, Bureau of Mines, United States Department of Labor, December 1982.Google Scholar
- 3.“Titanium Ingot, Mill Products and Castings,” Current Industrial Reports, ITA099K82), U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industrial Economics, January 1973.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Eylon, F. Froes, and R. Gardener, “Developments in Titanium Alloy Casting Technology,” J. Metals, 35(2) (1983), pp. 35–47.Google Scholar
- 5.W. Minkler, “Trends in Titanium Markets,” paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Metallurgical Society of AIME, Dallas, Texas, February 14–18, 1982.Google Scholar
- 6.Titanium for Energy and Industrial Applications, edited by D. Eylon, The Metallurgical Society of AIME, Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 1981.Google Scholar
- 7.Advanced Processing Methods for Titanium, edited by D. Hasson and C. Hamilton, The Metallurgical Society of AIME, Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 1982.Google Scholar
- 8.Powder Metallurgy of Titanium Alloys,” edited by F. Froes and J. Smugeresky, The Metallurgical Society of AIME, Warrendale, Pennsylvania, 1980.Google Scholar
- 9.W. Minkler, “The Titanium Industry in 1981 and Outlook for 1982,” J. of Metals, 34(4) (1982), pp. 67–69.Google Scholar
© The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society 1983