Differential pulse Polarographic study of simple and mixed ligand complexes of cadmium(II) with some dicarboxylate anions and imidazole
- 18 Downloads
The composition and stability of binary and ternary complexes of Cd(II) with phthalate and adipate anions as primary ligands and imidazole as a secondary ligand have been investigated using differential pulse d.p. polarography. The formation constants of simple mixed species have been calculated, as well as the mixing and stabilization constants. The overall formation constants of the mixed species are correlated and discussed in terms of statistical consideration and charge neutralization. The equilibria between the various mixed-ligand species in solution and their equilibrium are also given.
KeywordsImidazole Phthalate Stability Constant Ternary Complex Formation Constant
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (2).P. E. Caroll, J. Amer. Med. Assoc., 198, 267 (1966).Google Scholar
- (3).S. A. Gunn, T. C. Gould and W. A. D. Anderson, Bull, Pathol., 8, 42 (1967), 8, 68 (1967).Google Scholar
- (4).H. S. Schroeder and J. J. Balassa, Am. J. Physiol., 209, 433 (1965).Google Scholar
- (10).M. Shivhare and M. Singh, Indian J. Chem., 21 A, 246 (1982).Google Scholar
- (18).R. G. Bidkar, D. G. Dhuley and R. A. Bhobe, Indian J. Chem., 15A, 63 (1977).Google Scholar
- (19).J. M. Gaur, S. C. Baghel and R. S. Sharma, J. Indian Chem. Soc. LVI, 255 (1979).Google Scholar
- (20).I. Leden, Z. Phys. Chem., 188A, 160 (1941).Google Scholar
- (21).R. Sundaresan and A. K. Sundaram, Proc. Ind. Acad., 79 A, 161 (1974).Google Scholar
- (22).S. L. Jain, J. Kishan and R. C. Kapoor, Indian J. Chem., 18A, 133 (1979).Google Scholar
- (25).D. D. Perrin and V. S. Sharma, J. Chem. Soc., A, 2060 (1969).Google Scholar